Wednesday, January 11, 2012

10 reasons why some buyers do not need a builder's report:


  1. Already spent half million buying a house, haven't got extra $400 for a house inspection.
  2. All builders are cowboys who used to build leaky houses. I rather trust myself.
  3. My mate is a builder.
  4. They charge for the report, but do not guarantee anything.
  5. I already got a report from the Owner.
  6. If I ask inspections, I will never be able to buy a house, as builders always pick up issues and everything is a shit from their point of view.
  7. I'm buying a new house with CCC, so why need a report?
  8. The agent said it is not leaking, so I just buy it.
  9. I got infrared report, the house looks dry, so why need a builder?
  10. There are multiple offers, no time for a builders report.

No comments:

Post a Comment